Deep red ale with aromas of pine and citrus, and a sturdy biscuit malt character.
5.5% alc/vol, IBU 35, SG 1.055, FG 1.014, SRM 16
Quaint family-oriented Sylvan Lake started to see some rapid change in the 50s and 60s as the oil economy boomed. The leisure market took off in a new direction as young men from oil and seismic crews moved through the area. Varsity Hall became a popular spot to see live jazz, meet up with local women, and generally blow a shift’s wages.
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.