A pale farmhouse ale that has been fermented with a house blend of saison yeast and brettanomyces. This beer has been brewed with barley from Alberta and Germany and hopped assertively in the kettle and whirlpool with Hallertau Blanc. Honey has been added at multiple stages of the brewing process lending a soft floral aroma to the beer.
7.2% alc/vol, IBU 45, SG 1.054, FG 1.000, SRM 4
Thank you for drinking our beer and joining us as we celebrate! We think you’re in good company with this Party Queen and can’t wait to see what the next two years bring. This is only the beginning.
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.