A farmhouse ale with a firm bitterness, fermented with our house mix culture of saison yeast, Brettanomyces and bacteria. Lightly dry hopped with a blend of North American varieties of hops.
6.5% alc/vol, IBU 45, SG 1.050, FG 1.000, SRM 5
The Sylvanus series is a tribute to our prairie town’s namesake: the Roman god of forests, fields, and flocks. May the seeds you sow yield rich harvests. may your loved ones be kept safe.
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.