A dark, malt focused, Munich style Dunkel Lager.
5.1% alc/vol, IBU 20, SG 1.050, FG 1.012, SRM 19
Curling was one of several local recreational activities that saw a boom in popularity when Sylvan Lake was flooded with men working on seismic and big rig crews in the early 1950’s. A ‘Doodlespiel’ was held in March, 1952, gathering 9 teams from Sylvan, Sundre, Rocky, and Stettler. Jim Turner’s rink from Sundre took home first place, while George Rozier’s rink from Sylvan Lake came in second.
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.