A pale, crisp lager with a firm bitterness, that has been dry hopped with a blend of German hops.
5.4% alc/vol, IBU 40, SG 1.051, FG 1.010, SRM 3
“No spot in the wide West has more natural charm in its woods and water…” begins a newspaper advertisement circa 1913, marketing 32 blocks of brand new lots for sale on the northeast side of Sylvan Lake, priced between $50-$350. “Remember,” states the ad, “Sylvan Lake has double the opportunity. It will be a big town with competitive railways, water and all the facilities for serving a growing wealth dairy district, and it will become one of the most famous summer resorts of the West with its delightful sheet of water and beautiful wooded environment.”
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.