A soft, juicy session-able pale ale bursting with bright aromas of citrus and tropical fruit.
4.5% alc/vol, IBU 20, SG 1.046, FG 1.013, SRM 4
46’ long, 14’ wide, powered by a diesel motor with a paddle wheel, the Miss Mermaid, in all her red and white glory, was a Sylvan Lake icon – the last in a storied line of cruise boats to grace the lake. Preceded by the “Maple Leaf” and “Norell” decades earlier, the Miss Mermaid offered lunch and dinner cruises during summer months.
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made daily (including Sylvan Lake, Red Deer, Lacombe, Blackfalds, Rimbey, and Rocky Mountain House.)
- CALGARY deliveries available Tuesday through Saturday.
- EDMONTON deliveries are now being handled by Plaza Bowling Co. Thanks to their team! Please place orders directly on their site.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.
- Our delivery window is from 3 – 7pm. Orders placed before 6pm will go out for same-day delivery. Orders placed later than 6pm will go out the following day.