A soft, juicy NE IPA with additions of flaked maize, tortilla chips, sea salt, and lime zest.
6.6% alc/vol, IBU 40, SG 1.066, FG 1.016, SRM 4
This beer’s name is more than an indicator of it’s taco-inspired ingredients. When Octavio Pauley joined the Snake Lake team as Head Brewer in September, 2017, “Octavio” was a bit of a mouthful for our owners’ youngest daughter. Toddling around in the midst of brewery construction, she dubbed him “Taco” and the nickname stuck.
*Please note* – this one's a four-pack! You'll get four tall cans (473mL).
- Price includes bottle deposit. Must be 18 years of age or older. ID will be checked upon delivery.
- CENTRAL ALBERTA deliveries made Thursdays and Fridays.
- EDMONTON deliveries made Fridays.
- CALGARY deliveries made Saturdays.
- Customers outside of Sylvan Lake must order at least four items (bottles, six packs etc.) to qualify for delivery.